E-Qoo2 - закрывается.

Зал Памяти и Славы с честью ушедших спонсоров и их админов.

Модераторы: 007bond, komar

MBell
Директор школы
Контактная информация:

E-Qoo2 - закрывается.

Сообщение MBell » Вс дек 27, 2009 1:40 am

Большое письмо от Эсперансы, заслуживающее опубликования полностью:
Dear E-Qoo2 members,

Now that the end is near - umm... the end of the year of course ;) - we're supposed to reflect on what happened in the past year. And who am I to go against the flow... hah! So I'm going to bore you with an end-of-the-year statement.

The past year has been quite tumultuous. We've seen well reputed program owners do a totally unexpected runner, we've seen quite a few less reputed program owners do a more or less expected runner, we even see one runner owner who is still around and is openly mocking the members whose money he stole (remember big-mouth locotime who knew everything and would show us how a program should be ran?).

Especially in hard times like these it takes a lot more to run a good program than logging into an admin panel each day and process a few member redemptions. The learning curve for PO's - that is, the ones who are willing to learn - is steep and a program simply will not survive at this time unless you know what you're doing.

Having said that, we do have a few owners who started out this year and who know exactly what they are doing, for example Jennifer of CastlesGold.com and Kelly of Mysticskingdom.info. So it's not all bad pennies that turn up (or return) as PTR program owners :)

As for E-Qoo2, the program is still sound but profit margins have become extremely small. So in the next weeks I will review several issues to keep the program sound in 2010.
Tiers crediting, especially for the lower tiers, will be reviewed. I'm sorry to say it but until lower tiers are able - as they can not always purchase or join - and willing to support our advertisers, the current crediting of tier 3 and 4 hits is simply not cost effective. There may also be some changes in which country goes in which tier.
What also will change is the way I charge for upgrades that are bought through payment processors. Until now I covered processor fees myself but in the new year they will be added to the purchase price. The upgrades themselves will be reviewed too, for instance existing upgraded members will get the option to replace 1/4 cent ads with 1/10th cent ads.
At this time I'm not yet considering charging a fee on payouts to cover the 2% masspay fee.
There will also be some general program maintenance, so please be prepared for some pages being offline occasionally.

Finally I want to thank Suellen for the great way she manages E-Qoo2. Because of personal issues I haven't been as much around and as active and hands-on as I should have been during the past months but she manages the program meticulously and probably does a better job than I would.

Also I want to thank all of you for being great members. A program is as good as its members and its staff combined and E-Qoo2 wouldn't be worth a second look without all of you.

Happy Holidays to everyone and may 2010 brings us all everything we hope for - and just a little bit more ;)

Esperanza
Да, все верно. Такой бурный год был!
И кажется первый, когда админы в массовом порядке стали просто бежать со своих спонов как крысы.
В прошлом таких случаев было крайне мало.
Разве что Гене Колинз, раннее Майк из Неона и еще кое-кто.
А теперь, как в порядке вещей!
Локотайма выловили в Твиттере, он написал:
Да, я знаю, кто я есть, но пеинсентс уже не вернется.
Асер07 прячется даже от бывшей компаньонши, так я поняла ее слова.
По существу сбежала Диана, да и сайты Ем крутятся сами по себе, пока еще хостинг есть.
Кого еще вспомнить недобрым словом в уходящем году?

О самом E-Qoo2.
Тоже дела пошли хуже и видимо следует ожидать снижение оплаты за 3/4 тиерс.
А возможно и за 1/2!
Все остальное - детали.
Будут 2% сниматься или нет, неважно.
И апгрейдная реклама нас тоже мало волнует.

Вообще, все это очень грустно!

Но все таки, С Новым Годом!
Изображение

MBell
Директор школы
Контактная информация:

Re: E-Qoo2 - ожидаем снижение оплаты?

Сообщение MBell » Пт фев 12, 2010 11:58 pm

Новости о Эсперансы:
Я бы не сказала, что хорошие.

This is an admin update that I should have sent out weeks ago but I didn't and I want to apologise for that.

As you may have noticed, I haven't been around much and I've not done any payouts since January 17th. Also click rewards of December and January have not been added to accounts yet. The reason for this is that I've been having health problems for a while now (nothing too serious thank goodness but very annoying and I won't bother you with details but doing much better now, thanks) and because of this I haven't been able to work online as much as was necessary.
What I should have done is inform you about the situation or at least inform my admins, who held the fort in a great way, better so they could inform you. I didn't which was wrong and I sincerely apologise for that.

Due to this situation I haven't been able to upload funds to my Paypal account in time so right now I am extremely short of PayPal funds. During the next week I will try to do payments as funds come in. Hopefully (PayPal Europe is a lot slower than they claim to be) I will have funds available again by the end of next week so payouts can be resumed by then. I do have some Alertpay available so I will look into those payout requests this weekend.
I will try to finish calculating the past months click rewards this weekend and credit accounts.

For those who worry about E-Qoo2 being in trouble, let me state very clearly that this is not the case. The program is financially sound, though with profit margins getting smaller and smaller I will need to make some adjustments as already announced in December, mainly concerning the crediting of PTP tiers.

I also want to say once again that, having noticed the sudden popularity of a certain plugin amongst program owners, I do not consider adding a click requirement for the use of PTP or to request payout. The number of clicks on email links and PTC's is very satisfactory indeed so I see no reason for any of that. I've never been a supporter of forced clicks anyway.

Once again I apologise for not informing you in a timely manner.
С выплатами придется подождать. У меня лично 75 человек впереди. Вывожу вообще редко, но тут излишек образовался после редемпов..
Насчет норм кликов и прочего. Нас лично не каcается, но порадуемся за других.
Да и хорошо, что на одного здравомыслящего админа больше. :D

MBell
Директор школы
Контактная информация:

Сообщение MBell » Вт мар 23, 2010 10:49 pm

A
dministrative Message #198 - A few reminders about ptp
Effective yesterday, tier 3 and tier 4 hits will credit NOTHING AT ALL. This was announced 2 weeks ago

If your ptp gets suspended because you are not targeting your ads to tier 1/tier 2, I will not be able to reactivate your ptp until you either pull or target said ads.

If you have an ad running at a site that has been removed from the ptp approval list, you will get NO credits at all no matter what tier the hit is from.

And again, if your ptp gets suspended because you are running ad(s) at sites that are not on the approved list, I will not be able to reactivate your ptp until you pull the ad(s).

We now return you to your regularly scheduled whining.......ooops I meant clicking.
Итак, отныне клики с 3/4т. вообще не засчитываются. И если вы господа не хотите иметь саспенд РТР из-за низкой валидности, гоните нам только таргет траффик.
Естественно, только с сайтов, находящихся в апрув списках.
Вообще, крутовато, надо сказать. могла бы хоть как х-мейлс или кастл считать по 0.00001, чтоб % валидности не портить.
:(

komar
Преподаватель
Контактная информация:

Сообщение komar » Вт мар 23, 2010 11:48 pm

Вообще, крутовато, надо сказать. могла бы хоть как х-мейлс или кастл считать по 0.00001, чтоб % валидности не портить.
Может ей написать об этом? У меня валидность на гране фола!
Изображение

MBell
Директор школы
Контактная информация:

Сообщение MBell » Пт мар 26, 2010 3:05 am

komar писал(а):
Может ей написать об этом? У меня валидность на гране фола!
Ты знаешь, я посмотрела у себя. Пока терпимо, 65% в среднем, т.к. большинство рекламы на него заказанной, последнее время была на 1/2 т.
Но написать не повредит.

MBell
Директор школы
Контактная информация:

Сообщение MBell » Ср апр 14, 2010 4:59 am

И опять плохие новости от Эсперансы.
As several of you have noticed, E-Qoo2 is by now well out of terms with payouts. This is why.

Firstly, ad sales are almost non-existant. I can count the sales we made since December on two hands and have room to spare. I think this is partly because more clickers withdraw earnings in stead of reinvesting due to the bad economy. Another reason I see is that a lot of cheap ads are being offered by programs that force their members to click for next to nothing which is of course a good deal for promoters but not for programs like E-Qoo2 that offer decent link values without forcing members to click.

Secondly, my bank lost my last Amazon check and they refuse to compensate. Also the last 3rd party affiliate program I had refuses to pay me. In total this has set me back for a considerable amount of money which would easily have covered payouts.

As I was laid off in December, I am not in a position to cover these losses out of pocket. However, I will get funds available by the end of May. Until then, (non-existing) ad sales is all income the site generates unless I miraculously find a reliable and paying affiliate program (I was turned down by all I contacted recently) but even then they usually pay net30 (= 30 days after the month ends) so that would offer no short term solution.

So what to do?

One option that comes to mind is to close E-Qoo2 by May 1st and pay all members by the end of May or early June. However, E-Qoo2 is in essence a good solid program with an excellent member base so that would mean destroying everything both you and I invested in it.

Another option is to fundamentally change the setup of the program. The standard PTR business model is simply not viable anymore, we've been working with ever decreasing profit margins for a long time already but the current economical situation has made the flaws of the model painfully clear. The best business model at this time is one which is based on received income rather than expected (or hoped for) income from 3rd party affiliates.

So as not to destroy everything you and I built here, I have decided to give the second option a go and make the following changes as of April 23 (10 days from now):

* E-Qoo2 will start selling point ads for a competitive price
* Once a month has ended I will calculate how much profit we made with point ad sales, then I will buy points from you for a value based on those profits (starting in June over April 23 through May 31)
* the points-to-cash exchange (under "exchange points for cash" in your account menu) will be lowered from $0.24/1000 to $0.10/1000 - this is the bottom line as far as point value goes, though I expect that point value based on monthly profits will be much higher so it will be more profitable for you to sell points to Admin once a month.
* PTP will credit in points, so PTP earnings will also be based on profits made.
* Top clickers rewards will be changed to point ads only to stimulate point clicks, the type of reward will also be reviewed (yes, I am aware that a few months still need to be credited, I will take care of it soon)

Now these changes may not make you happy at first sight though I honestly believe that, once we get this going, you will be able to earn as well as you did before.
However, if you decide that all this is not for you, then please do NOT cancel your account but keep it active (only one click every 15 days is enough) until I have paid you. I'm not going anywhere, you WILL be paid.

As for payout requests, they will be handled as funds become available.

Thank you for reading,
Переводить все письмо не имеет смысла.
Но главное.
Финансовые проблемы настолько серьезные, что даже перед ней стоял вопрос о закрытии сайта.
Однако принято иное решение.
Продажа дешевой пойнтовой рекламы и снижение базовой стоимости выкупа пойтов.

Что касается нашего брата промоутера, то промоут тоже будет переведен на пойнты и оплата будет базироваться на прибыли.
С выплатами придется подождать.
Пока появятся фонды.
Просьба не удалять аккаунты, "я никуда не денусь и все равно всем выплачу".
Если что важное пропустила, извините.

Вот только думаю. На аккунте денежки есть и выплату даже не заказывала еще.
Реклама идет пока с него на хорошие ссылки.
Заказывать сейчас еще или подождать пока она снизит стоимость рекламы. Впрочем, это может не коснуться редемпа.
Да и кто будет нашу пойнтовую рекламу кликать, если они станут по 10 ц/1000?

Вот еще одна проблема... :(

komar
Преподаватель
Контактная информация:

Сообщение komar » Чт апр 15, 2010 11:27 am

Хочу немного добавить, для тех кто не хочет ломать голову с Английским, письмо реально большое:
Once a month has ended I will calculate how much profit we made with point ad sales, then I will buy points from you for a value based on those profits
Раз в месяц она будет подводить итоги по продаже поинтовой рекламы на ее сайте и на основе этих расчетов будет определяться цена по которой она будет выкупать поинты у населения... Думаю первый месяц будет все гуд, а вот что дальше, даже не знаю... промоут продолжает лихорадить! :crybaby:
Изображение

MBell
Директор школы
Контактная информация:

Сообщение MBell » Вс июл 18, 2010 10:12 pm

As of August 1, 2010 PTP will no longer be offered as an earning option at E-Qoo2. Rather than lower the crediting so it is not worthwile for you to promote anymore, I think it's best to take the page down.

What does this mean to you? If you are promoting the E-Qoo2 PTP link, you should stop your promotion on or before August 1, 2010.

Upgrades for or with rotator views will be compensated.
What does this mean to US?
Что это значит для НАС?
Вот и пришло время попрощаться!
Поскольку для нас E-Qoo2 без РТР нечего не стоит.... :(

komar
Преподаватель
Контактная информация:

Сообщение komar » Пт июл 23, 2010 3:04 am

Что бум делать, выводить с него все или оставить деньги на акке и редемпить, у меня там около 10$ накопилось, вот теперь думаю, может оставить и по-тихоньку редемпить...
Изображение

MBell
Директор школы
Контактная информация:

Сообщение MBell » Пт июл 23, 2010 3:42 am

komar писал(а):Что бум делать, выводить с него все или оставить деньги на акке и редемпить, у меня там около 10$ накопилось, вот теперь думаю, может оставить и по-тихоньку редемпить...
Выводить наверное.
Не кликают совсем уже.
Пойнты то обесценились.
Она мне на либерти выплатила почти мгновенно. Сейчас там около 3-4 баксов всего.

Ответить